March 23rd, 2020. For Immediate Release.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Brian Plant, Managing Director
Ignite Security Marketing, a digital marketing agency that specializes in website design and lead generation exclusively for the electronic security industry, is pleased to announce that the California Alarm Association (CAA) and its state chapters have retained Ignite Security Marketing to provide website design, maintenance and support for the official CAA website and its chapter websites throughout California including:
- The Inland Empire Alarm Association (IEAA)
- The East Bay Alarm Association (EBAA)
- The Mid-Cal Alarm Association (MCAA)
- The Orange County Alarm Association (OCAA)
- The San Diego Alarm Association (SDAA)
- The Greater Los Angeles Security Alarm Association (GLASAA)
- The Golden Gate Alarm Association (GGAA)
- The Redwood Alarm Association (RAA)
- The Greater Valley Alarm Association (GVAA)
- The Silicon Valley Alarm Association (SVAA)
The design team will begin work on an updated, modern design for the CAA website, and it’s chapter websites that will include a comprehensive membership component, a robust news and education section, members only modules, and online sign member sign up.
Our objectives are simple: (1) modernize the existing websites with an inviting, sleek, intuitive design, (2) enable robust membership growth of each association with easy online sign ups and (3) attractive, easy to access resources for existing members.Brian Plant, Managing Director, Ignite Security Marketing
Elevating Revenue and Streamlining Operations with Robust Database Solutions
Functionality for the CAA websites will include subscription billing, payment integration, content protection, member management, content dripping, email reminders, corporate/umbrella accounts, self-serve member dashboard, email marketing integrations, training and support.
In addition, each association website, built on the rock solid foundation of WordPress, will be simple to maintain and edit with Ignite’s exclusive drag and drop front end editor – a very popular software extension which allows non-tech savvy administrators to easily manage and update the website.
The new California Alarm Association website is scheduled to launch in mid May 2020, while the state chapter association websites will launch in advance of ISC West in July 2020.
About Ignite Security Marketing
Ignite Security Marketing is an experienced team of professionals providing a digital marketing solutions for the electronic security industry. Contact us today to connect your security system solutions to a new generation of commercial and residential buyers.
- Positive Reviews=Higher RMR for Alarm Companies - May 27, 2020
- 5 Ways to Successfully Get Back to Work After Vacation - May 25, 2020
- 7 Ways To Win Bigger Clients for Your Alarm Company - May 12, 2020