Our Story, Your Opportunity
Ignite Security Marketing is looking for team players who are dedicated to their craft, and understand the importance of getting the job done right, the first time! Our impressive and growing list of satisfied security clients demand innovation, creativity and a disruptor mindset to successfully market and grow their business. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
We are seeking an ambitious Director of Sales. This position is full-time but may be fulfilled either in the office or remotely.
About This Job
- Are you a highly motivated seller that thrives in finding leads and closing them into wins? Do you want to work in an environment set up for testing and exploring new processes? Do you consider the client first and look at driving long term success for them? Consider joining our team.
- The Sales Development Representative role is responsible for the process leading up to the pitch including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating pitch/proposal responses.
We are looking for someone talented and dynamic to join our sales team. In this role, you will focus on top of the funnel activities that contribute to the life line of our organization’s revenue. This person will be responsible for outbound sales activities to discover, nurture, and qualify net new clients and opportunities.
- Create and manage the top of funnel sales process.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop lead gen programs.
- Represent the agency at key industry conferences and tradeshows.
- Turn cold and warm leads into qualified prospects
What We’d Like To See
- Experience in a digital agency environment, ideally in business development, sales, or strategy.
- A comprehensive understanding of client business goals and strategic imperatives and ability to help the pitch team develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments that represent the client’s needs.
- Experience creating written business development proposals and marketing materials.
- The ability to actively manage relationships with prospective clients from initial conversation though the close.
- Passion for digital and desire to keep up with the latest digital trends.
- 2+ years Sales Development experience.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- Digital media selling experience
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, coaching and mentorship.
- Extremely flexible – able to tackle anything that comes your way.
- Very organized - able to manage high volume of daily outbound emails and calls to targeted accounts
- Process unqualified inquiries to pre qualified opportunities
- Provide exceptional customer service to inbound inquiries
- Should be easy to get along with, nice, fun, smart, ethical, and low-maintenance.
Commissions up to $40,000 to $100,000 for the first year with an opportunity for salary + commission in year two.
- Selling or generating business for a digital agency: 2 years (Preferred)
- Selling SEO, PPC and Paid Social: 1 year (Preferred)
- Prospecting on LinkedIn and on the phone: 1 year (Preferred)
- Any security industry experience is helpful but not required
In office or remote
We are seeking a highly motivated, resourceful and detail oriented Junior level Graphic Designer to join our creative team.
- Execute print-ready packaging artwork
- Create vector product renderings for print and concept presentations
- Design on-brand product info decks, pitch decks and marketing collaterals
- Research beauty and packaging trends for seasonal programs
- Assist in basic photography/photo retouching
- Produce comps/mock-ups for presentations, meetings and trade shows
- Work closely with the Design & Graphics Manager in concept through production to achieve all program deliverables on time
- Ability to take direction and accept constructive feedback. Able to request for clarification when needed with the Design & Graphics Manager
- Extreme attention to detail with clean design aesthetics
- Effectively communicate concepts and design solutions
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Responsive creative problem solver
- Strong craftsmanship in mock-up skills are preferred
- Knowledge in print production is preferred
- Mac platform - Expert in Adobe Creative Suite with experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic photography skills are a plus
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment with a flexible and positive work ethic
- 3+ years of experience with BA or BFA in Graphic Design
- Background in the security industry is ideal
Please provide resume and design portfolio that also includes an examples of security industry work, if applicable.
Possibility of moving into full-time employment with benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule
- Other duties as requested
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
We are seeking a freelance Copywriter to join our team.
You will report to the Managing Director.
Start at the idea level and creative concepts that can filter down into through the line communications including Print, Digital, and social.
Collaborate with art directors, designers and marketing managers to hone strategy and messaging for projects.
Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the marketing creative team by adding new ideas and approaches for Hulu marketing objectives.
Act on relevant marketing metrics to continually refine the copy efforts of the marketing team.
- 5-7 years relevant experience at an ad agency or in-house creative team with a strong focus on digital marketing.
- Strong portfolio showing a variety of marketing executions with a focus on digital.
- Mastery of standard English spelling, grammar, and style.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others.
- Calm, collected demeanor used to working with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders at a variety of levels.
Security industry experience desired but not required.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
Ignite Security Marketing is a drug-free workplace.
When you become a member of our team, your work can make a difference in the lives of families and business owners in Southern California and across the country. Submit your resume today.
Submit Your Resume
Industry Segments That We Specialize In
The security and investigations industry benefits the most from lead generation strategies like paid advertising (PPC) and SEO. They also need professional websites and landing pages that can convert a high number of leads. Ignite provides all of these marketing services for small to medium guard and patrol companies, including complete inbound marketing, content development and sales enablement larger security organizations.
Our professional team of industry marketers has helped hundreds of electronic security companies in the start up stage or in the third generation of ownership to improve their online presence and profit from digital marketing solutions. Our clients appreciate our knowledge of complex security technology and the benefits to their consumers in order to quickly launch effective websites and campaigns.